Greetings from South Eastern Ohio at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old March 13th, 2008, 12:07 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Greetings from South Eastern Ohio

I'm a musician/recording engineer.
I spent 4 years as a local radio station DJ. Then I went to school to learn music production. I've operated my own multi-track recording studio for several years since then.

As of writing this post, I'm new to anything other than consumer grade video equipment.

I did however purchase Adobe Premiere Pro last year, and have been very pleased with it. I used a consumer camcorder and an 8mm movie projector to transfer some old home movies to video tape. I then transferred the video to my computer where I used Premiere to edit, add BG music, sound effects, and titles.

I'm currently shopping for a more advanced camcorder, and reading as much as I can about videography. I was very happy to have found this site.
Ben Dailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2008, 02:58 PM   #2
Major Player

Man, welcome! I'm up here in Cleveland and just got the bug within the last two years. I do video production for a truck accessory retailer. And I just got my new Canon XH-A1 a couple of weeks ago, so I'm really excited for the coming year.

Welcome.
Will Mahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2008, 01:41 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Nice to meet you Will.

I watched the youtube video. Nice. :)
I like the transition with the power tool sound effect.

The main truck accessory needed down here is a brush guard, or some of us call them cow catchers. :D They help protect your grill when, not if, you hit a deer.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood