Greetings from Henderson (NE Denver) CO at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old March 26th, 2008, 07:43 AM   #1
New Boot

Greetings from Henderson (NE Denver) CO

Hello to all!

After 11 years in corporate culture, essentially consulting for eBusiness ventures, the company I worked for was nice enough to delete my position and provide me with six months severance. So, I re-relocated to the Denver area and am working to establish my own business doing essentially what I did for them on my own.

An interesting twist has been the expansion of some of my early work with my former company back into video. We are exploring some of the opportunities the Internet affords video professionals while consulting on just about anything "e".

We own two Sony HDR-FX7s (with which we are very pleased for our uses), and edit in Vegas 8.0 and Premier Pro CS3.

We are interested in finding local video user groups and are available for those who may need a couple of extra cameras on shoots in our area.

I'm likely to troll for a while and learn from those of you with much more experience than I, but will definitely be looking for opportunities to contribute in areas where I do have experience and expertise worth throwing in my two cents.
Old March 14th, 2009, 11:21 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Hi Craig,

Vince Martinez here, I'm in Brighton. I'm a wildlife still photographer just getting into video with my Canon XL2 w/ ef adapter.

I would like to find some local groups to share/learn from.

Thanks,
Vincent Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2009, 09:21 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Hello

Vincent, I live in Colorado Springs and thought I would say hello. I use a JVC HD100 and this site has saved my a#$ several times. Hope all is well in Denver. I noticed that Craig posted this about a year ago.
Suzanne Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2009, 10:39 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I've learned a great deal already from this site.

Please keep in touch,
Vince
Vincent Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2009, 04:09 PM   #5
Regular Crew

Hello Suzanne, Vincent, and Craig (if you're still there, Craig)

I'm Stuart O'Steen. I live in Boulder, and opened Heirloom Film about a year ago or so. My passion is for making high-quality docs of family/personal history. Oddly, most of my work has been corporate and/or commercial. I haven't even been going after that business, but it found me.

Like you, I'm interested in finding a local group of people who can help me and whom I can help, on occasion. My website is Home
Stuart OSteen is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood