Columbus, Ohio - Time to get moving at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old April 29th, 2008, 05:20 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Columbus, Ohio - Time to get moving

Hi, I am in Columbus, OH (well actually Marysville). I have several shorts that I would like to do but have not had the motivation to do mainly because of full time job and 3 teenagers. I think it is time to get off my A$$ and get at least one of them started. I own most of the equipment (about 30Ks worth) but still lack good lighting kit. The only thing I am really missing is a good crew willing to work for the experience. Anyone out there in the Columbus, OH area that would want to be involved in a project for the sake of the experience?
Kevin Penhorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2008, 04:24 PM   #2
Regular Crew

crew

I am a student at Ohio University, but I will be in columbus for the summer. I am always looking to help work crew on projects. Let me know what projects you're working on and what your prospective shooting schedules would be.
-Jeff
Old April 30th, 2008, 04:43 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Thanks Jeff, I will do that. I have secured the rights to music and have a working script I just need to figure out when would be a good time to shoot. I am thinking sometime in July as the script calls for hot weather and has a number of outside shots. I will contact you when I figure out what the schedule will be. What kind of experience do you have?
Kevin Penhorwood is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood