Atlanta video production.... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old May 3rd, 2008, 01:02 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Atlanta video production....

This is great...I have been doing Multimedia and video production for about 18 years now and things have really changed as far as hardware and workflows go! Up until a few years ago things were pretty easy standard DV..shooting with the first Canon XL1....burn a DVD and get it to the trade show floor...but lately my art school creative side has been nagging me to be more creative with my video production. I look around and see what others are doing with the new hardware and I am really motivated to do something more complex...this board is the best thing I have found in years, I have never been so excited to master the new formats..thank you to all the regulars for sharing the knowledge...
Arthur Woodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2008, 05:52 AM   #2
Trustee

Arthur, welcome aboard. This is a really great place to meet other videographers and see their work. Check out the UWOL forum. I have been in Atlanta for 25 years and love it. Bob
Bob Safay is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood