CarpentierProVideo...New in Sacramento area at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old May 10th, 2008, 08:23 AM   #1
Tourist

CarpentierProVideo...New in Sacramento area

Hello, fellow videographers! I've recently spent $$$ on a Canon XH A-1, HV-20, and a Macrosystem Renommee Plus. The industry loves guys like me!

I've had a successful part-time videography business for several years in Santa Cruz, and now I'm entering the Sacramento area market (moved up here for family reasons.)

Most recent thrilling work was a Destination Wedding in the Grenadine Islands. I'm availble for all forms of work including as a contract videographer. HAVE CAMERA WILL TRAVEL.

More clips to post on YouTube under CarpentierProVideo. "Haoli Monkey Boy" is related to me - although I may deny that in interrogation!
Old May 10th, 2008, 10:47 PM   #2
Major Player

Welsome to the site.... there are a number of Sacramento area members !
Chris Swanberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:23 PM   #3
Inner Circle

Sacramento video mtg 5/28

Robert: welcome to the Sacramento area! The next meeting of the Sacramento Professional Videographers Association (SPVA) will be on Wednesday, May 28th at 6:30 PM at Snader and Associates, 250 S. Harding Blvd (Suite 1) in Roseville, California.

Chad and Nathan will talk about the latest Sony HD cameras including the EX1 and Z7U, which should be available for examination - with a workflow presentation using Final Cut Studio. Pizza and drinks will be served ~6:30 PM with a formal presentation at 7:00 PM. Members are also encouraged to bring short sample videos (on DVD) to play after the camera session.

Snader and Associates is the last driveway on the left at the end of S. Harding Blvd, just off I-80 at the Douglas Blvd. exit. For a map and directions see the following link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...=16&iwloc=addr
Kevin Shaw is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood