Las Vegas at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old July 15th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #1
New Boot

Las Vegas

Well I have read these forums for some time and I am pretty active on the Digital Juice forums so I think I will start posting here more often now as I have learned a lot just by reading here so time to give back where I can.

About me:
Grew up in California (Sunnyvale, CA area) until about 8 years ago when I moved to Las Vegas, NV where I now live. I am a "Jack of all Trades... Master of Some" basically I want to know how things are being done so that if I am in a bind on a gig I can figure it out. Most of my current production time is spent now doing video editing. But in the past I have done everything from being a lighting designer (for many many years at very high levels) did audio for a while...
Currently I take on "fun" projects from designing exhibits for muesums, to corrdinating av for large scale events (like Presidential visits and such) Basically if it’s not fun I do not want anything to do with it life is to short.
My wife and I have a Dance Studio out here in Vegas so I help out with my 200+ adpoted daughters (and 4 sons) and make sure everything they do is video taped and has great AV.

Check out my site and you can see some of the fun stuff I have done in the past when production was my main source of income.. www.beanan.com
Brett Beanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2008, 11:22 AM   #2
New Boot

what I use...

I forgot what I use:

Sony Z1U
I actually have 2 identical kits with wide angle lens, ME66 shotguns, LED Lite Panels, fish poles, warm cards, tripods, firestore

For editing I use SpeedEdit I have been a Video Toaster user since the Amiga days, but I do also own Vegas, and Premiere Pro granted I never used them… a client requested them so I bought them for the gig and ended up using SpeedEdit in the end.

Pretty much the entire Digital Juice product line (over 320 DJ items total)

I have a Cool Lux lighting kit

For Audio I have a big 300 lb. system with a Yamaha LS9-16, 12 wireless mics. Great system that I built for my wife’s dance studio when they do musical numbers.

Plus lots of other “toys” way to much to list…
Brett Beanan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood