New Guy from Texas at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old December 21st, 2008, 09:44 PM   #1
Regular Crew

New Guy from Texas

Greetings all.

I have found this forum to be great help in the past couple of years. I tried to register about a year ago, but never was able to post. Something wrong with the activation I suppose.

I'm a videographer based in Texas. Our firm consists of me and one other video guy, and then some hired camera hands when needed. We shoot a lot of sports, some theater, have a couple of documentaries going for local organizations, and do a lot of weddings every summer. So far we're all part-time guys, but hope one day we can make a real business of it and do video full-time.

We shoot with two XH-A1s and are about to add an HV30 to the mix. We also use the Steadicam Merlin and a 12 foot Kessler Crane on most shoots. Editing and publishing with the Adobe Production Suite CS3.

We're on the web at Texas Pro Sound & Video and Aaron Yates on Vimeo

Thanks for all I've learned so far and for all the help I'm sure to find in the future.
Aaron J. Yates is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood