Hey, from San Francisco, California at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old February 5th, 2009, 09:44 AM   #1
Major Player

Hey, from San Francisco, California

Hello, this is my very first post. I've read this forum for many years and have finally got an account.

About Kelly:

I'm a freelance video producer creating viral videos, commercials, interviews, documentaries and corporate videos. I'm slightly new to the business but have been very busy with clients like Cole Haan, Nintendo, Midori & Shopping.com.

I'm always looking for people to collaborate with here in the sunny side of California to do commercials, film and video contest.

I really enjoy shooting and editing, but also know a little about Photoshop, Motion & Soundtrack Pro.

My goal for 2009 is to meet more people like myself in this business and share skills and ideas over coffee or my studio. The more I learn the more I don't know. There is a ton of info and knowledge out there which makes me feel very overwhelmed with it all.

If you have any questions or live near by, hit me up.

Kelly J. Langerak

Hope to hear from some locals around here. :)

__________________>

Here is my latest 30 second commercial spot a friend and i did for a contest by a grocery chain in N. California.

Commercial #2 (Shot using a cheap camera)
YouTube - Chris Howard #2 - Raley's Commercial Brand - **FINE FOODS WITHIN REACH** (30Sec)

Commercial #1 (Shot using JVC-GYHD110U)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv-iv...eature=related
Kelly Langerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 03:52 PM   #2
Major Player

Kelly,

Great to see another Bay Area filmmaker on these here boards! Let's totally get together soon. I'm across the bay in Oakland, near the lake. In the city on and off.

I usually direct short films, but I'm also interested in doing more viral and contest stuff, and definitely interested in doing commercial and music video work (as hard as it is to come by!).

I work with a ragtag bunch of very dedicated filmmakers, we usually swap roles for projects and we're always looking to network.

Check out my work at Sanjay Sooknanan On ExposureRoom or youtube.com/pegasuscompany

Contact me off the board if you wanna get together.

Jay
Jay Kavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2009, 11:26 AM   #3
Major Player

Jay, sent you a message. :)
Kelly Langerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2009, 05:42 PM   #4
New Boot

Awesome, glad to find some Bay Area filmmakers here!

I definitely just a beginner, so I'm looking to meeting other filmmakers and hopefully collaborate (and learn) together.

Let me know if you ever need an extra hand with a production!
Brent Tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2009, 06:23 PM   #5
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Langerak View Post
Hello, this is my very first post. I've read this forum for many years and have finally got an account.
[/url]
Welcome. This is a great resource (as I'm sure you already know). I too posted looking for other Bay Area filmmakers that wanted to connect as well. What are you interested in filming, creating ?
Tim Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2009, 08:16 PM   #6
Tourist

Hi there, I would like to get together and exchange some knowledge with you guys. I just started filming this year and I'm getting ready for my first snowkite film I will be shooting this winter in Idaho, Utah and Colorado. I still would like to learn more about filming process and techniques. I heard there is an group of filmmakers in San Francisco I could join to participate in film workshops. I mainly shoot kiting and interviews. here in some of work I did in past
Slawek Krauze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2009, 03:23 AM   #7
Major Player

Hello from up in the Wine Country (Sonoma!)

Welcome to DVI Kelly, and hello to all of the rest of y'all. I'm always looking for people to network with in the area as well - I'm currently DP on an aviation documentary based up here in Sonoma, but we're shooting all over the bay area and as far south as King City.

I'm primarily looking to shoot short films and eventually a feature, but I'm also taking on some corporate and promotional projects as well - just finished up a DP roll on a series of internal training videos for Nokia.

I'm also currently working on a short film project right now, currently casting rolls for a mid-december weekend shoot.

Perhaps we should start a facebook group or small forum for bay area filmmakers?

Feel free to hit me up if you guys are ever looking for anyone to collaborate with. I've also got equipment for rent or hire, such as a 4-light Litepanels 1x1 Bi-Color kit, Glidecam X-22 and Arri Daylight 1.2K HMI Fresnel.
Trevor Meeks is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood