Hello from southern VT or the seattle area of WA at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old November 24th, 2003, 05:53 PM   #1
Tourist

Hello from southern VT or the seattle area of WA

Hello,
I am Nathan Proudfoot,
I am currently at Landmark College in Putney, Vermont. My Home is in Edmonds Washington though.
I have been doing family films sense 1995 and been taking pictures sense I was five. I have made a short film with family in 1997. I have also made a History Video of Edmonds in 2000. I have both these with a Hi-8 Camera, which my family still owns. I have used a Hi-8, a GL1, and a XL-1 for learning and doing projects. I have also had a canon AE-1 for about four years, which is the only camera that I own at this time. I am currently working on putting my pictures on to computer and into my video editing.

I am currently looking around to get another camera. Possibly getting the XL-1s or the GL2 on the video side and/or a 300D on the photography side, I am still deciding on all that.

I do artistic video and do artistic stills. I like doing still in the place of video work, but I like to find the most important place every moment I am recording better than just one good moment out of many.

(If any one is in the area they can check out ‘The History Video of Edmonds' through the Sno-Isle Regional Library System.)

That’s me and I am a Newbie!
Cheers- Nathan Proudfoot
Nathan Proudfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2003, 03:07 AM   #2
RED Code Chef

Welcome aboard Nathan and thanks for the introduction!

Rob Lohman, visuar@iname.com
DV Info Wrangler & RED Code Chef

Join the DV Challenge | Lady X

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Buy from the best: DVinfo.net sponsors
Rob Lohman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood