Hi at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old May 10th, 2002, 10:34 PM   #1
New Boot

Hi

Hi Adrian, thanks for posting your link at our new board. Was wondering if you would mind if we put a link to your community on our links page?

And wanted to assure you that at time of inception, we did not know of this fine community. Actually the idea there was hatched because a board that was dedicated to one dvd format, was about to erupt over a war between the two formats...chuckling...so we decided to open up and all topics community to be an added resource to all the existing ones and to give an outlet for the war at that particular board...

But just wanted to stop by and ask and to explain the reason for us starting up. We don't want to take away from anyone else's site, but to be a supplement and added resource. Hopefully we can all contribute something to the DV community as a whole...thanks again..oh not sure if posting links is allowed, so I left it in my signature..thanks again Adrian and let me know if ok to add your link to the links page...thanks..and thanks for the welcome..t
Greywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2002, 08:26 AM   #2
Trustee

Actually Greywolf, the man you should be contacting is Chris Hurd. This is his baby, I'm just a moderator helping out. He can be contacted at chris@dvinfo.net.

Thanks for stopping by, and also for taking my post in the manner in which it was intended.
Adrian Douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2002, 09:05 AM   #3
New Boot

will do

Ok thanks Adrian will do.

Yes, I think everyone has something to offer in help and experience, and would be nice if all of it could be handled at one site, but there are too many people in the world in DV to be able to do that, thus the reason, I guess for many sites in the same field. I know I am grateful for all of them for helping me when I first got started in DV 6 months ago....everyone was nice, and helpful and gave great advice and guided me down the road. Wish I had visited here then, especially when I was researching digital camcorders....as it seems the GL1 and vx2000 is your specialty here. thanks again tho....t
Greywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2002, 09:27 AM   #4
Obstreperous Rex

It's a big internet and there's certainly enough room for everybody.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood