Hello from Chattanooga, TN at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old May 17th, 2009, 09:06 PM   #1
Tourist

Hello from Chattanooga, TN

Hi folks! My name is Kenan and as the title says i live in Tennessee. Very small town, not much film stuff going on. Anyway, i've always loved film/photography, but never really got into it. Only thing i've shot was a 35 sec clip of my car's exhaust lol. But that was nothing really planned and i shot it with a digital camera, Fujifilm finepix 2500 HD. Right now i'm not doing much shooting, since i'm waiting to save up some money to get me a nice HD camcorder, but i wanna pay off my medical bills for my back first. (2 herniated discs is no fun). But i am reading up on shooting and such. If you guys have any good books to recommend i'd appreciate it.

I'm mainly interested in shooting cars, bikes, monster trucks, pretty much anything that has wheels and an engine, but i'd love to try some other stuff too. I bought me Sony vegas movie studio platinum 9 pro and so far i've learned alot, but never enough! If you guys wanna see the clip i'll post it here and also in the "show your work" part of the forum.

BMWMovie2.flv video by Schwarz325 - Photobucket

Take it easy on the n00b :P. I know there's a lot of vignetting, poor quality, but like i said i shot it with a digital camera, and really all i did was take a couple of exhaust clips i made for a forum and added couple more "creative" clips and that was it. I did play with color and stuff in sony vegas.

Thanks!!!
Kenan Turalic is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood