Multi-talent in Phoenix, AZ. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old June 5th, 2009, 05:48 PM   #1
Tourist

Multi-talent in Phoenix, AZ.

Hi my name is Tim Mortimer of Right Stuff Productions LLC.

Please feel free to give me a call at 1-(480) 593-0447 Cell. Leave a message by cell or email at >>>RightStuffProduction@mac.com<<<anytime of the day or night. I do return all calls.
Tim Mortimer is a freelance technician who does labor for set ups, tear downs and shows and shoots. I have no gear for any productions. Just labor.

Tim Mortimer have been in the A/v business since 1995. In 2003 I expanded my services out to the film, video and broadcasting industries. In 2005 became a freelance technician. I have covered every facet of the industry, from movies, to commercials, stage, meetings, scenic, trade shows, A/V production, live and tape venues.

Multi-talent in Stage, lighting, audio, video and studio technician; carpenter, rigger, projectionist, AV2, L2, video switcher, spotlight, camera operator (long lens CCU), assistant camera operator, breakout manager, fly man op., led wall building, lasers, technical director, production assistant, supervisor, electrician and others. With my main focus on lighting and video. I have used scissor, boom, and fork lifts. I have done hundreds of shows, if not then close to thousand. Just recently did Star Trek Exhibit and Sony Play Station.

Multi-talent in production as a driver, grip, key grip, dolly grip, jib operator, PA, rigger, lighting tech., best boy, gaffer, electrician, carpenter, studio and others. I have 16 movies and/or commercials in my belt so far. For credits click on link. >>>http://rightstuffproductionsllc.com/videophotosinfo/creditedmovies.html<<< You can see examples of my work as DP/cameraman and Editor at >>>http://www.youtube.com/user/TimWhiteKnight<<< These are my first ones that I did when i went to film school. Have also done acting as an extra/actor and voiceovers. Recently did My Boys and AZ Lottery.
Tim Mortimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 02:59 AM   #2
Tourist

Email changed.

Email is now job@rightstuffproductionsllc.com. Due to work being so slow I could not afford the dot mac emails anymore. For other emails and info go to my web site. Also as of 10/07/2009 I have done 19 movies.
Tim Mortimer
Right Stuff Productions LLC.
Tim Mortimer is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood