DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   These Are the People in Your Neighborhood (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/)
-   -   Proud to be in South Florida (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/28197-proud-south-florida.html)

Rick Casuso June 28th, 2004 05:53 PM

Proud to be in South Florida

We South Floridians need to look out for eachother. If we network, we can actually help each other prosper, and we could cover larger areas. If we over book, we can always find quality help to sub out to.

I would love to eventually meet some of the folks from this forum. Althought I have been shooting for 16 years(this year makes 17 in October), I feel there is still tons to learn from other pros.

K. Forman June 28th, 2004 06:13 PM

Gee... I'm feeling kinda lonely, as I'm the only one in the Space Coast. Y'all need to spread out a bit more ;)

Rick Casuso June 28th, 2004 07:41 PM

Too Funny Keith. How close are you to Melbourne? Have you any experience shooting Legal Videos such as depositions?

If you are close to Melbourne, and you have Legal Experience, please send me an e-mail and a description of your equipment. If possible, I would like to see a sample of your work.

At the present time, I have from 2 to 4, depositions running 8 hours per deposition a week happening in Melbourne, and I need a sub to cover them for me. I know that the discovery deadline is in 2 months, so I am certain that the present flow will remain the same for at least 2 months.

Rick

K. Forman June 28th, 2004 08:34 PM

Hey Rick- I'm within sniping distance of Melbourne... With calm winds, I could hit it. As far as depositions, I've been asked to give one to five, but have never shot any. If you're still interested in my gear and what-not, it would be easier for you to check out my website-www.video-alchemy.com

In any event, I'm more than happy to assist in almost any shoot.

Rick Bravo June 29th, 2004 06:16 AM

Rick to Rick...

Welcome.

I'm a little far from Melbourne though.

Rick

K. Forman June 29th, 2004 06:38 AM

Rick B- You ought to check it out up here... Centrally located, I can hit almost any part of Florida in just a few hours. Plenty of things going on, yet not overcrowded.

Rick Casuso June 29th, 2004 05:45 PM

So, your so close you can spit and hit it huh? HAHA I love those southern examples.

I will keep ya in mind for other things Keith, as I don't have time to train someone to shot depos right now. How ever, if it seems that my Melbourne work stays steady, I will need a full time week day shooter up there.

Rick

K. Forman June 29th, 2004 05:49 PM

If nothing else, give a shout when you're up this way. Hooters is right around the corner from the courthouse, maybe we could get together and shoot the breeze?

Rick Casuso June 29th, 2004 05:55 PM

HMMMM, I like ya more and more Keith HAHA.

Love them wings WOO HOOOO

Rick Casuso June 29th, 2004 06:01 PM

Rick C. to Rick B.

You get me a few Cuban Cigars, I might get ya some projects HAHAHA.

What a busy location Miami is. Its not as sleepy as it is here in WPB.

K. Forman June 29th, 2004 06:08 PM

Mmmmmmm.... Cuban Cigars :)

Rick Bravo June 29th, 2004 09:43 PM

Never a dull moment in the Majic City.

You can have the cigars, no strings attached, the last thing I need right now is ANY more work!

RB

Rick Casuso June 30th, 2004 07:12 PM

I would love more work, and the cigars too

K. Forman June 30th, 2004 07:14 PM

You and me both, Bruddah!

Joe Carney July 1st, 2004 10:28 AM

>>Rick B- You ought to check it out up here... Centrally located, I can hit almost any part of Florida in just a few hours<<

And very close to Cocoa Beach, the best surfing on the East Coast.
My sister-in-laws husband was attached to NASA at Patrick AFB for several years. I actually got to see a night launch.

K. Forman July 1st, 2004 10:31 AM

I see the launches from my front yard, Joe. And you want to talk about the Cocoa surfing? I was with Surfguru.com, when they did the live webcast of the Ron Jon's Easter surf fest. That was a blast :)

Susan Lewicki July 19th, 2004 10:47 AM

Legal/Wedding

Hi Rick,

Saw your posting and wanted to respond. I currently live in Melbourne and I am looking to expand my small clientele list. I saw your posting and it certainly sparked my interest. I have done depo work for the last three years and occasionally shoot weddings.

I currently shoot on a Sony VX-2000 and have a Panasonic 800 SVHS as backup. I recently switched from the Panasonic because I noticed that the iris kept shutting down for no reason.

What type of work do you have going in the Melbourne area? I'd be interested in helping you out.

Thanks,

Susan Lewicki

Rick Casuso July 19th, 2004 05:41 PM

Hi Susan,
Please send me an e-mail at Rcasuso@aol.com.

I would like to discuss thing a bit furthure with you.

Rick

p.s. I love that Panasonic 800. I too have one that for no reason at all has the iris shutting.