Greetings from Scotland - Page 6 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old December 12th, 2007, 11:53 AM   #76
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Calderhead View Post
Hi martin,

I would be interested in helping. I have made a couple of music DVD's. The most recent being a live performance of Albannach soon to be released.
My interests are varied though including historical documentaries.

Alex.
Just an update to my previous post. The launch of the Albannach DVD, Albannach: Circa B.C. is scheduled for Jan 2008. Details at:

http://www.albannachonline.com/store...cts.php?cat=35
Alex Calderhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2008, 12:17 PM   #77
New Boot

Thanks for your replies guys
The work isnt paid just now as all the music videos I do are for up and coming bands so the micro budget I have is usually spent on fuel and food for the couple of guys that help out for nothing. The plan is to get a decent portfolio under my belt before taking it to the next step. My latest project is quite exciting. I will be filming a series of safety videos on oil rigs up in Norway......hopefully that will be the commercial kick start I need. So if I have the budget for a steady cam, I will know who to call.
Alex, It would be great to meet up and do some projects together, where exactly are you based?
Thanks to all
Martin
PS you can see the latest video for "Limber" at myspace, just search for firechill productions. Its a spoof of the TV programme "Most Haunted"
Martin D. Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2008, 06:22 AM   #78
New Boot

I live in Cumbernauld.
Old March 2nd, 2008, 08:53 AM   #79
New Boot

Hi. Another Scot here, based in the Dundee area. Just in the very early stages of getting started up so not much to report at the moment. The day job takes up too much time so I have to snatch the odd hour here and there trying to get things off the ground! :)
Stuart Burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2008, 10:01 AM   #80
Major Player

Hello Scotland. Hoping and planning on going to Scotland this next year. Guess there will be a big "Gathering" in July, with elements of my clan going to participate. Hope to have a new HD camcorder by then (well before then) to capture as much color and pagentry as possible. Will be then traveling up to the north after the celebrations to Caithness, to see the country of my ancestors.

Mike
Mike Burgess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2008, 06:50 AM   #81
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Burns View Post
Hi. Another Scot here, based in the Dundee area. Just in the very early stages of getting started up so not much to report at the moment. The day job takes up too much time so I have to snatch the odd hour here and there trying to get things off the ground! :)
Hi Stuart,

Welcome aboard..If there is anything I can help you with just drop me an email.
Old March 9th, 2008, 08:41 AM   #82
New Boot

Hi Alex

Thanks for that. Will no doubt be back here asking for advice when I'm needing help! :)
Stuart Burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 02:43 PM   #83
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Steele View Post
Hey Tomy, I'm just down the road in Glasgow, I keep meaning to try and find a video club to go to, you don't know of any in the glasgow area do you?

John.
Hi Tommy,

I am also near you in Larbert. I also have a Cannon XM2. I use Premier Pro 2 but at the moment having problems. Im hoping to find someone who I can phone for help.
Derek Grogan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood