Hi guys Im new... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old December 25th, 2004, 01:36 PM   #1
New Boot

Hi guys Im new...

Well Im a student right now for Film and Video. After college I will start my company and there go on from there. I prefer making movies and music video, but pretty much everything that i can get hold off, I'll do it especially when you get paid.
Steve Arcenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2004, 10:54 PM   #2
Wrangler

Hey Steve, nice to have you aboard. Best wishes for the holidays!
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2004, 11:22 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Welcome Steve, and Happy Holidays!

You will find this forum is full of intelligent, friendly people who are ready and willing to help you expand your knowledge of your craft. I learn something new almost every time I log in.

Good to have you here!
www.doubledogsvideo.com
video@doubledogs.com
Brad Richmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2004, 04:52 AM   #4
New Boot

Thanks guys, I appreciate the love. The learning experience here is awsome, I love this site, it has alot of information and alot of knowledge from professionals and the people that know there camera and so on.

Happy Holidays to you too!!!!!
Old December 31st, 2004, 05:43 PM   #5
New Boot

Even newer

I am so new that I haven't even purchased my GL2 yet - but sure think that it is where I am going to focus my purchasing direction to. I am like a big sponge right now, trying to absorb as much information as I can about the digital cam corders. This is going to be a hobby for me, not a business - which means that I will probably spend more money on the hobby than I should.

I have been heavily involved in digital still photography for several years as a hobby, and how this will be an addition to that hobby which I look forward to.

Anyone who can offer me any kind of advice about the GL2, as well as any other types of cam corders that I should be looking at would be appreciated.

Thanks

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood