DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   These Are the People in Your Neighborhood (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/)
-   -   New York City In The House Anyone? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/41508-new-york-city-house-anyone.html)

Lebroz James March 20th, 2005 07:47 PM

New York City In The House Anyone?

YO

Marcin Tyszka May 7th, 2005 06:31 PM

Wasup here I'm NEw York BRooklyn Going to BRooklyn College film production major. I'm a sound person

Patrick Coker May 30th, 2005 05:09 PM

B.C. right here!!

B.C. "92 didn't major in film but acted in the first "student" sound sync film done by undergrads. in contact a few people from B.C. in the industry and working on my own indie project. I'm shooting with an XL-2 package and a small crew and enjoying the hell out of it. always in the market for a good sound person so hit me if interested.

Jay Rodriguez June 8th, 2005 06:28 AM

Sup people! I'm in NJ, about 10 minutes outside of Manhattan. I'm working on a feature for the festivals and looking for some crew.
Anyone interested?
I need sound and light!
Oh and another camera guy would be awesome!
I'm shooting with the Canon XL2.

Patrick Coker June 8th, 2005 06:36 AM

have xl-2

hit me off line with info and we will see. e.patric@verizon.net

Glenn Gipson June 8th, 2005 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay Coffee
Sup people! I'm in NJ, about 10 minutes outside of Manhattan. I'm working on a feature for the festivals and looking for some crew.
Anyone interested?
I need sound and light!
Oh and another camera guy would be awesome!
I'm shooting with the Canon XL2.

I can help you out after 6 p.m. on the weekdays. As long as you provide for my trans and food cost. I live in Plainfield, New Jersey.

Jay Rodriguez June 8th, 2005 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn Gipson
I can help you out after 6 p.m. on the weekdays. As long as you provide for my trans and food cost. I live in Plainfield, New Jersey.

Glenn,
Sounds good! What kind of camera are you working with?

Glenn Gipson June 8th, 2005 04:01 PM

I have a DVX100A. I just finished my feature in April, and I'm about to sell it online next week.

www.orderrapquest.com

Glenn Gipson June 8th, 2005 04:13 PM

But to be honest with you...with the nature of movie shooting, I'm not too sure that I would have the type of hours that you would need....because I would have to be back at my house no later then 11 p.m.

Jay Rodriguez June 8th, 2005 04:42 PM

Quote:

But to be honest with you...with the nature of movie shooting, I'm not too sure that I would have the type of hours that you would need....because I would have to be back at my house no later then 11 p.m.

Ok, give me a week to talk with my partner and I'll see how we can make this work. It's better that we have two cameras with crew on set then one. Also, this is pretty much all of our first time being behind the camera so I know I could use someone with some type of know how in my corner, I mean by all means I'm just egtting the swing of things! lol

Glenn Gipson June 8th, 2005 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay Coffee
Ok, give me a week to talk with my partner and I'll see how we can make this work. It's better that we have two cameras with crew on set then one. Also, this is pretty much all of our first time being behind the camera so I know I could use someone with some type of know how in my corner, I mean by all means I'm just egtting the swing of things! lol

Well...I don't know about using my camera for free lol. And is this your first production? Is it a feature? A short? Also, I'm not too sure how XL2 and DVX100A footage would matchup.

Jay Rodriguez June 8th, 2005 06:14 PM

Quote:

Well...I don't know about using my camera for free lol. And is this your first production? Is it a feature? A short? Also, I'm not too sure how XL2 and DVX100A footage would matchup.

It's a feature, 1st production for myself, and I never assumed anything regarding free services.

Marcin Tyszka June 8th, 2005 07:10 PM

I would be very interseted in recording sound but I'm starting internship with pro-sound in manhattan this comming monday. I will not have much time, and plus I will be helping my friend with his short. After the summer I'm more than happy to help any of you for as much as credit in the film and one copy:))) heh see ya

Jay Rodriguez June 8th, 2005 08:17 PM

Marcin,
What's your email address?

Marcin Tyszka June 9th, 2005 04:53 AM

You can hit me under muminiasty@yahoo.com :)