Hello from the high seas at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old May 23rd, 2005, 09:11 PM   #1
Tourist

Hello from the high seas

Hi everyone. I'm the medical officer on a ship and travel all over the world (and spend most of the year out at sea). I just bought a Sony PDX10 and plan to spend the long months at sea developing ideas and techniques for my short movie projects; I'm very excited but very new at all this. This forum is great Thanks to all! Priscilla

Last edited by Priscilla Rodriguez; May 23rd, 2005 at 09:55 PM.
Priscilla Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2005, 10:06 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Welcome aboard, Priscilla! The PDX10 is a great little camcorder and I'm sure it'll serve your creative needs quite well. It's nice to have you here from us and we're all looking forward to hearing about your projects!

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2005, 08:08 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Just curious about your ship. What type of ship is it? Military, cruise, etc. Traveling all over the world, you must have a great opportunity to shoot some great locations. You said you were at sea most of the year, but you must put into port sometime.

Dan

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood