Seattle and staying dry... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old June 23rd, 2005, 06:35 AM   #1
Tourist

Seattle and staying dry...

Seattle writer learning video to aquire a way to make more art and to produce some of the art already created. Finished a screenplay with a guy who has made a short and a bunch of Flash toons. Need to aquire the rest of the knowledge nessicary to make my dreams come true, just like the rest of you working 9 to 5 behind a desk. This is a start. More or less committed to buying a Cannon XL-2. Know a bit about lighting as a result of living with some still photographers. Know a bit about theatre and it's technicalities. Know a fair amount about writing. Know next to nothing about DV, hence why I am here. Down to help locals with their productions, so long as it is on a set. Down to have locals help the team we have assembled. Willing to offer criticism for others work so I can figure out how not to make the same mistakes in my own. Willing to learn EVERYTHING you have to teach me. That's why I am here. I also referee for several professional wrestling organisations, though I am not personally all that into professional wrestling. I improv as a way of life and not merely on stage. I'll probably fall into some paid work simply because I know people who need things filmed and will have the equipment. That and I'll work cheap. The current project is a comedy and character study. Feature length. Has a bit of financial backing and some talented people willing to work free. It isn't the first thing I have written, but it is the first I cared enough about to copyright. If you are local and reasonably sane, I'd love to meet you.
All the best in your endeavors,
Rich
Rich Shivers is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood