DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   These Are the People in Your Neighborhood (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/)
-   -   Hi my name is Steve Moses (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/469178-hi-my-name-steve-moses.html)

Steve Moses December 9th, 2009 10:43 AM

Hi my name is Steve Moses

Hi everybody! Finally getting around to joinging DVInfo, looking forward to particapting. We shoot with the Panasonic 150's and edit on Edius 5.1

Steve Moses
Vantage Point

Edward Troxel December 9th, 2009 05:53 PM

Welcome, Steve!

Don Bloom December 9th, 2009 06:50 PM

Hi Steve, Welcome.

(please start each post with the following; "Hi I'm Steve and I'm a videographer"

We will all reply with "Hi Steve"!

(kidding!?)

O|O
\__/

Steve Moses December 9th, 2009 08:30 PM

Thanks Ed & Don, please don't tell Laura that I signed up for another forum - she would pull an Elin Woods on me, except she would use a monopod. ;)

Bill Busby December 9th, 2009 10:57 PM

Welcome, Steve &... Laura (maybe) :D

Steve Moses December 10th, 2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Busby (Post 1458462)
Welcome, Steve &... Laura (maybe) :D

Bill, don't even joke about that, I'm scared to death of her!! Hope we can meet someday, we are in the same area.

Changing the subject, where is the setting to get notified when someone responses to a post you are involved in?

Vito DeFilippo December 10th, 2009 10:30 AM

Hi Steve,

Glad to see you've taken a break from your campaign of world domination to join the best forum ever!

Welcome to DVINFO. We'll all benefit from having you here.

To fix your thread notification settings, click on "Controls" at the top left of the page (if you're logged in). Then click "Edit options" along the left side. There's a bunch of things you can change. Notifications are in the Email section.

Steve Moses December 10th, 2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vito DeFilippo (Post 1458619)
Hi Steve,

Glad to see you've taken a break from your campaign of world domination to join the best forum ever!
Welcome to DVINFO. We'll all benefit from having you here.

Thanks Vito, Like the Romans said "One Forum at a Time". ;) Domination is a tough job, but the pay sucks. Thanks again Vito and I know I will benefit from being here, hope I can help. :)

George Bean December 10th, 2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Bloom (Post 1458356)
Hi Steve, Welcome.

(please start each post with the following; "Hi I'm Steve and I'm a videographer"

We will all reply with "Hi Steve"!

(kidding!?)

O|O
\__/

remember steve martin's standup routine when the crowd said hi steve, he responded hi crime fighters?

Steve Moses December 10th, 2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Bean (Post 1458726)
remember steve martin's standup routine when the crowd said hi steve, he responded hi crime fighters?

I used to know that routine word for word - Let's get Small!!!!!

Bill Busby December 10th, 2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Moses (Post 1458587)
Bill, don't even joke about that, I'm scared to death of her!! Hope we can meet someday, we are in the same area.

Steve, we definitely should meet soon and I look forward to meeting both you and Laura. Btw... Laura was hilarious in the InFocus promo. That reflector bit cracked me up!

Steve Moses December 10th, 2009 09:06 PM

BUSTED!!!!!! Took her 1 day to find out I'm on DVINFO!!! She always ckecks the hits on our site and she noticted a few coming from here. :( I hope she doesn't check my cell phone numbers. ;)

Bill Busby December 10th, 2009 09:54 PM

DAMN! Sorry to hear that, Steve... well kinda sorta, and I say that because I got a good laugh out of your post :D

Just tell her that Dvinfo is THE absolute best forum... period. Chris Hurd runs a tight ship around here and doesn't tolerate the typical bs you get from other sites. Nuff said :)

Vito DeFilippo December 10th, 2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Moses (Post 1458846)
BUSTED!!!!!! Took her 1 day to find out I'm on DVINFO!!!

Well, a campaign of world domination does entail some risk.

I'm sure she'll get over it. It's good for the business. I suspect you're exaggerating her reaction, anyway. Any chance of that ? :;-)

(Hey, I just invented an emoticom! That's a guy pushing his glasses up on his forehead so that you can see the wink.)

Steve Moses December 10th, 2009 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Busby (Post 1458857)
DAMN! Sorry to hear that, Steve... well kinda sorta, and I say that because I got a good laugh out of your post :D

Just tell her that Dvinfo is THE absolute best forum... period. Chris Hurd runs a tight ship around here and doesn't tolerate the typical bs you get from other sites. Nuff said :)

Uh Oh, I might not be here too long. ;) Actually I like a tight ship, no leaks.