Hello from Paris, France at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old March 26th, 2010, 11:44 AM   #1
New Boot

Hello from Paris, France

Hello everyone

I am happy to join your community. A former ER MD, I started my production company in 1989 and has used a variety of gear, starting with Umatic, Beta then Beta SP, very first DVcam in 1997. We produce commercial or corporate video for industrial or pharmaceutical groups. I am Apple fan since 1986 and of course use FCP. For so many years using analog systems I am thrilled with today HD. We have JVC HD cams as well as Sony Z7. All the editing is done with Apple Prores captured from HDV. TV people in France usually shoot with Sony Z7 and all major networks shoot Panasonic HPX-3000. I will be happy to share in the next weeks my experience and tricks in the professional field.

Hung
Hung Ton Quoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2010, 12:12 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Welcome aboard, Hung -- it's always refreshing to see someone else here with 3/4" Umatic experience, it takes me back to the good 'ol days (which really weren't all that great after all)!

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2010, 02:31 PM   #3
Inner Circle

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia (formerly Winnipeg, Manitoba) Canada
Salut et Bienvenue, Hung!

I welcome you as a former medical videographer at a teaching hospital here in Canada (departed over 2 years ago).
Old March 27th, 2010, 02:05 AM   #4
New Boot

Salut, Hung! Vous étes Français-Vietnamiens?

Bienvenue!
Teddy Danh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 03:42 AM   #5
New Boot

Hello Teddy

Oui je suis français d'origine vietnamienne, que fais-tu à LA ? Parle-tu français couramment ?
Yes I'm french vietnamese. A lot of vitenamese people speak french and live in LA. What's your video field ?
Hung Ton Quoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:42 PM   #6
New Boot

Ouais je parles courament, et je suis aussi Français-Vietnamiens! (plus Français que Vietnamien, mais bon) Mon nom en entier c'est Phu Thanh Danh. :P

My parents are journalists, they came to LA and I was born here, but they still taught me French! My main focus is in automotive industry and motorsports.

Can't wait to here some cool tips from you!
Teddy Danh is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood