Hello All from Ottawa! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old April 1st, 2011, 01:24 PM   #1
New Boot

Hello All from Ottawa!

Just to introduce myself to this wonderful community.

My name is Shawn Altorio, and I graduated from Television Broadcasting program at Algonquin College here in Ottawa, Ontario back in 2001. Since then I have had nothing to do with the video industry and have been working as a graphic designer for a local retailer/manufacturer, until very recently.

We have just this January begun setting up our own video studio for producing product promotions and how-to videos for our products to be displayed online and in our stores.

Our equipment is a Sony PD-170 on a Manfrotto 501 tripod, an AKG C417PP wired condenser mic, and some LowePro lights. Video editing is currently being done with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 on my Dell Precision 390 graphics workstation, but we have a new Dell Precision T7500 video editing workstation on the order.

I'm really excited to finally be getting back to doing video, and I'm sure you'll be seeing quite a number of posts by me as I try to re-learn things.
Shawn Altorio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2011, 06:08 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Hello All from Ottawa!

Good luck in all your future endeavours. There's tons of info on these boards...
Peter Manojlovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2011, 05:59 PM   #3
New Boot

Re: Hello All from Ottawa!

Hello,
Nice to see an other person from Ottawa.
Frank Heney is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood