Who here is in Seattle, WA? - Page 4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old April 17th, 2007, 12:49 PM   #46
Regular Crew

Hi all,
I'm in Bellevue - I have a JVC HD100 - anyone going to the April 27ths JVC event?
Old April 17th, 2007, 08:12 PM   #47
New Boot

Hi guys, I'm stationed in Tacoma! Anyone else in T-town, or Gig Harbor? Glad to know there's alot of great talent around! Cheers!

Jim Stork
www.ForestBeachFilms.com
Jim Stork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2007, 09:49 PM   #48
Regular Crew

Hi Y'all,

I live in the Meadowbrook/Lake City area of Seattle. I have been in the film industry since the early 90's. I have an XL1 which I will soon retire, a sanyo HD1 mpeg4 camera and a JVC HD100 with the LetusHD100 and Lomo primes, which got their first use last month on a music video. I also own a Konvas 35mm film camera, but have only shot on it twice as film cost is too high for what I do (I bought it for a project that never got off the ground). I use all Adobe products for my editing/compositing as well as virtualdub.

nice to meet everyone,

Tup Wright
www.tupware.com
Tup Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2007, 01:07 AM   #49
Major Player

Hi there,

I may need a shooter this Sunday, August 12th, afternoon for two hours in Seattle. It's...for an interesting talk, email me if you are available to shoot. This is informal and casual.

Ron
eb7g@shaw.caNOSPAM
Ronald Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2007, 09:19 AM   #50
Tourist

Hi there. I am Seattle, born and bred. Also a rookie when it comes to video in general and especially HD. About to purchase a Canon XHA1 for my institution, Pacific Science Center. Enjoying this forum with lots of great advice. Look forward to learning more from all of you.

StanO
Stan Orchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2007, 04:05 PM   #51
Regular Crew

Hi All,

Live in Monroe and work in Duvall. Shoot with Sony HVR-A1U and edit with Vegas 8. I only work on projects for my business and still have a lot of learning to do.

Konrad
Konrad Haskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2007, 11:14 AM   #52
Tourist

Fort Lewis

I've been really interested in DV production for years, mostly to produce independently but haven't had the stability to break away from my full-time gig to get my feet wet. Now that I am newly returned, and in one piece, from Baghdad I have some time on my hands. I want to learn everything from shooting and lighting to post...and I will work for free. That's probably the clincher. So if anyone in western Washington wants to collaborate or could use some help, let me know and I will bring my A game.
J Aaron Clifford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:32 PM   #53
New Boot

My husband and I live in Tacoma but do most of our work in the Bellvue/Everett/Seattle area. We do special events videography, but we're always looking to expand into other markets. Film on an XL2 and edit with Premiere Pro, sometimes Pinnacle 'cause it's easy, and use 3Dstudio Max occasionally.

Jennifer Eidum Zinchuk
zinchukvideo.com
Jennifer Eidum Zinchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2007, 04:38 PM   #54
Tourist

Hi everyone,
I'm a video nerd trying to grasp Videography, editing, and a little engineering. I have been working in Seattle for about a year, spent two years before that attending the Art Institutes video production program, and currently work for Public Access TV here in Sea-Town as well as doing some no budget/non-profit/love of the game editing work from home on my Mac Pro. I run Final Cut Studio 2 on a quadcore 2.66 with a Blackmagic Intensity Pro I/O setup.

I'm looking into either an HVX or a GY 110 early 2008. I love and hate both of them, but I can't choose, nor afford, between the two yet.

If you need an editor or an edit bay I can accommodate. Also if you need any additional help in any field, grip, camera, post, PA, whatever, I've got enough experience to know what I'm doing and enough naivety left to watch and learn.

www.bobmchenryvideo.com
Bob McHenry is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood