New To The Forum & Live In Guthrie, OK at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old June 28th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #1
Tourist

New To The Forum & Live In Guthrie, OK

Hello,

I'm originally from Algona, Iowa. Retired in Guthrie, OK from US Army & US Air Force Reserve. I've been in the video business since 1991. Have been recording Weddings & Special Events since then. Have my degree broadcast communications. At the present I own a Sony PD-150 & TRV-900 3 chip DV cameras. Recently decided to go HD and purchased the Panasonic AG-HMC 80 & JVC GY-HM100 HD cameras. I edit using Final Cut Pro on a 24' iMac, 2.4 GHZ Intel/Core 2 dual processor with 4GB Ram and slot loading Super Drive. I have an external Lacie 1TB hard drive to store video projects on that were working on. Also, I use a LG Multi 12X BD-R Rewriter and Toast 11 to create my Blu-Ray Disks. Also I use the Blu-Ray authoring with limited menu creation in FCP. I've found out so far it takes a lot more hard drive space and time to create the Blu-Ray DVD's. I need help in the best way to create the HD videos.

This Forum is great, I have not been a member very long but enjoy reading the posts.

Thanks,
Steve
Steve Humphrey is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood