Hey from Miami, Australia at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old May 2nd, 2012, 05:58 PM   #1
Tourist

Hey from Miami, Australia

Hey everyone,
Been meaning to sign up to these forums for awhile now and finally got around to it!

I work full time as the Board Sports Video Producer at a publishing company.

Shoot with a really simple kit of 7d, 15mm, 50mm, 70-200mm, 300mm & 500mm (Possibly the first person to shoot surfing without a 100-400?!)

Edit 95% in the Adobe Suite, 5% in FCP.

Looking to purchase something that can shoot at a higher frame rate & resolution very soon so I will put that question out there in another forum soon.

Looking forward to being apart of the ridiculous amounts of knowledge on this site!
Sam Norwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 07:25 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Hey from Miami, Australia

Hi, Sam.

I didn't know there was a Miami on the Gold Coast until you just mentioned you were from there.

I'd like to see some of the footage from your 7D. It'll do 60 fps, won't it?

I work at Cerebral Palsy League, which has a Southport branch. Maybe sometime we could hook up and do something together. I wonder if the Southport CPL branch does any surfing...

Richard
Richard Cavell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #3
Wrangler

Re: Hey from Miami, Australia

Welcome to DV Info, Sam! We've got a challenge starting tomorrow that may interest you: The UWOL (Under Water Over Land) Challenge is for nature and wildlife shooters, and also for extreme sports enthusiasts. Where I don't know that some folks consider surfing "extreme," it is for others! And the theme this time, which will be disclosed tomorrow and sign-up will be closed, may interest you.

Check us out and sign up if you think it looks like fun! http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-cha...ml#post1736605

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood