DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   These Are the People in Your Neighborhood (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/)
-   -   Anybody from Indiana? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/59231-anybody-indiana.html)

Brandon T Jackson January 27th, 2006 01:14 AM

Anybody from Indiana?

Starting this post so the people from Indiana can get together. I live in Connersville. What about you? I've been toying with video for a few years at least now and plan to profit from it in the near future doing weddings or anything I can get my hands on!

Nate Fields August 12th, 2006 01:40 AM

hey i am from indiana. anderson area.
anyone else need any help or offering work?
or just want to say hey

Steven Houser November 5th, 2006 06:12 PM

Im The IFM of New Castle, Indiana!

Im currently Planning a Full Length Film All by my Lonesome!
I just turned 35 Oct,30 Wohoo! I have 1 year to get this Film Done!
Slowly Putting together a Team "Media Group" that will share The Profits$$
Drop a line if your intrested!
I am truely Devoted to this Project! Nothing Can Stop Me!
Im learning it all so Im not Dependent on anything or one! Backup Plan!

Would be Nice to meet some Hoosiers! Like Mua!

Nate Fields November 6th, 2006 06:39 PM

i am very interested and i live right down the road from you in markleville.
get back with me

Brian Wells November 6th, 2006 10:24 PM

You're all invited to come to town for some film screenings sometime!
www.indianafilmsociety.org - Ongoing screenings year round
www.indymoca.org - Projected Film Series at Radio Radio - Fall 2006
www.indyfilmfest.org - Indianapolis International Film Festival - April 2007
www.heartlandfilmfestival.org - Heartland Film Festival - October 2007

Be sure to check out the wonderful and new Keystone Art Cinema and Indie Lounge.
http://www.landmarktheatres.com/Mark...ArtCinemaB.htm

Indiana Media Industry Network
Everyone from Indiana should consider supporting IMIN: the Indiana Media Industry Network, to help bring feature film production back to Indiana. Lobbying the state legislature is very expensive and every dollar counts.

www.imindiana.org

Steven Houser November 7th, 2006 12:30 AM

Thx Brian very helpfull I joined email sub !

Steven Houser November 7th, 2006 09:42 AM

Hey Nate, We need to get together sometime!
I will be Filming wed just another HD 35mm test but your welcome to particpate!

If you have msn msngr good if not get it I use msn msngr 7.5 add me castlepointpictures@hotmail.com

looking forward to it!
Good Day Nate,

Tim Borek November 7th, 2006 05:06 PM

Westfield videographer

More hoosiers. Cool!

I've been in wedding videography for three years, but I work in publishing to make a living. I'm putting together an interactive portfolio so I can get into grad school next year (New Media at IUPUI). I may have to quit weddings once I'm actually in grad school. Between working 9-5 and night classes, it's going to be a rough three years. Where there's a will, there's a way, I guess. (I hope.) Outside of weddings, I shoot sports video, recitals, concerts, and just completed my first scripted music video. I'm also a rock guitarist (but no longer gigging -- a wife and two kids will do that you).

Having given up my bar band days, I've recently become obsessed with offroading 4x4s. I just ordered a lift kit for my Jeep Liberty, and I'm running some gnarly, oversized all-terrain tires on it, all thanks to the influence of a Jeep Liberty club I stumbled on about a year ago. I like shooting video of our 4-wheeling excursions for the club. Good times! I think my wife has finally realized how high-maintenance a guy can be. "Boys and their toys!" they say. Digital video. Music. 4x4 trucks. My interests ain't cheap.

Steven: Although I'm busy, I may be able to lend a hand here and there on your movie. I might be able to shoot a few scenes, hold your boom mic, or log shots. Hit me up if you need anything. BTW, I too just turned 35, but the day after you, on Halloween.

T.J.