DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   These Are the People in Your Neighborhood (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/)
-   -   Québec province! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/77964-quebec-province.html)

Martin Labelle October 21st, 2006 07:49 PM

Québec province!

hello everyone,I am the new kid in town.If there is people from Montréal or Québec city or Québec province this is the place to be.And if som of you or anywhere need translation on french site,I can help you.

Arthur Lemoine October 23rd, 2006 06:54 AM

Salut cousin des Amériques !!!

Thank you so much for your reply in my presentation thread...

Bienvenue sur ces forums... J'espère que tu y trouveras le plein d'infos. ;-)

A bientôt !

++

P.S : sorry for the few words in french...

Rob Lohman October 24th, 2006 07:28 AM

Hi Martin, welcome aboard DV Info Net, good to have you with us!

Albert Rudnicki October 24th, 2006 06:40 PM

Welcome aboard
It's a great place - Quebec, so is dvinfo.net
Cheers
Albert Rudnicki

Philippe Messier October 24th, 2006 07:40 PM

Montreal too

Hi there,

Welcome to you... i m from Montreal as well. Speaking french...la plupart du temps.

Bonne soirée

Philippe

Martin Labelle November 2nd, 2006 03:58 PM

allo to all the people who write!

Saut philippe de Mtl,Rob,Arthur,and Albert.
Hpe we can meet one day or start a small club in MTL or somewhere in the province.I will be ready to send videos done with sony a1u in a few days.If you got any question about this cameras or Montreal or Qubec don't hesitate

Nicolas Gulino November 8th, 2006 02:54 PM

Bonjour de Montreal

Hello everyone,
This is my very first post so I thought I'd start by placing myself on the world map and join our fellow Montreal area Vegas users. I'm an educator and documentary filmmaker and a novice Vegas user.
I've learned a great deal from other user's posts up to now and will surely post some questions of my own soon. This is a great resource.
A la prochaine...

Nicolas

Martin Labelle November 9th, 2006 10:18 AM

welcome Nicolas

I am glad that you are here, I am not a vegas user because I am a beginner and work with imovie but I will switch to Final cut pro or express this month.If I find things on vegas i will send it to you.
salut
Martin

Jeff Akino November 9th, 2006 02:02 PM

hey guys,

i was born in MTL... i moved to California when i was 16... still love my home city though... I'm trying to set something up so i can go and visit and shoot a doc over there... Such a great city, can't wait to go back...

jeff

Jean-Philippe Archibald November 10th, 2006 02:59 PM

Hi guys,

I am from Chicoutimi, some hours in north from Montreal. There is a bunch of fellow Québécois over here.

À bientôt!

Martin Labelle November 10th, 2006 04:42 PM

welcome Jeff and Jean philippe.

hello Jeff its fun to a have a California boy ex Québecois on this post because for us the snow is coming soon in montreal and its probably already in chicoutimi.So show us your beach of sand or snow!

Donald Blake December 22nd, 2006 07:17 PM

Montreal!!!

Salut la gang! hey everybody!

I'm also from Montreal and looking for help, i just posted a new thread in "These Are the People in Your Neighborhood" have a look because i don't want to "double post" here

Martin Labelle December 23rd, 2006 11:40 AM

salut a toi the new guy!

bonjour Donald
Moi je travaille avec le petit frere de la fx1,mais j'ai des amis qui aurait peut etre besoin d'aide avec vegas et moi aussi parfois.on va se parler tres bientot
its good to have a new member from the snowy(now rainy)city.

Marc Gaudet March 23rd, 2007 10:21 AM

Bonjours Salut La Gang I Just Moved Here In Janvier I Wouldnt Mind Joining(atending)you Guys In Various Project Around Town So If Anyone Has Any Projectes In Consideraition Send Me A Message Would Be Glad To Attend Or Help Jai Un Super Bon Super8 Si Sa Interes N'importe Qui Que Sa Soit???un Beaulieux 4008zm!!!!!!!!

Yves Fortin April 16th, 2007 09:22 AM

Welcome aboard !