Klueless in KC! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old February 17th, 2007, 12:10 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Klueless in KC!

Yes I do know how to spell clueless, but the K had a nicer impact. I am a complete novice shooting in full auto. I have had a Sony TRV900 for years, shooting video of my family and outdoor wildlife scenes. I started making DVD's/Movies from my footage with Adobe Premier and fell in love with the whole movie-making thing. I now want to increase the quality of my projects so I bought a Canon XH-A1 with a new Libec LS-22 tripod. I will also be upgrading to Premier Pro since I am familiar with that program.

I just wanted to introduce myself and apologize in advance for my stupid questions. My goal however is to pay back by helping other newbies once I gain my own experience.

Thank you all for a GREAT site and a great resource for folks like me. Your expertise is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ray Lindsay
Ray Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2007, 03:31 PM   #2
RED Code Chef

Hi Ray, welcome aboard DV Info Net, good to have you with us!

Rob Lohman, visuar@iname.com
DV Info Wrangler & RED Code Chef

Join the DV Challenge | Lady X

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Buy from the best: DVinfo.net sponsors
Rob Lohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2007, 10:37 PM   #3
Major Player

Hi Ray,

Welcome to the site Ray. I'm just down the road south from you, in Olathe, Ks. I've got a Sony 950, in addition to other cams and equipment.

Maybe we can get together to share ideas and such. I've made a number of equipment mods to help with the Videography I do. (check my posts for some comments and Pics) You might find some usefull, depending on what you plan to do.

Harold
Harold Schreiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2007, 06:37 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Awesome!

Im glad to see some dudes from back home! The KCIFC chapter was geting pretty big before i left, you guys should check out their meetings its a great networking tool. I left about a year ago to come down here to Orlando for school, my fam still sends me Gates BBQ Sauce in the mail every few weeks....

-Alecks
Alecks Purifoy is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood