DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   These Are the People in Your Neighborhood (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/)
-   -   Filmmaker from a small NC town. (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/92383-filmmaker-small-nc-town.html)

Travis Johnson April 25th, 2007 12:05 PM

Filmmaker from a small NC town.

I live in the small, yet developing town of Roxboro and I'm currently doing some work with Eno River Media Productions, along with several independent projects. I am 22 years old with a crew of about 5 and currently building funds to create a in home studio. On top of this I am working on my first short film. I enjoy directing, editing, and also dabble in photography and have experience with Photoshop. Music is another passion of mine, I am currently in works with a great local metal band to make their first music video.

Rob Lohman April 25th, 2007 12:13 PM

Hi Travis, welcome aboard DV Info Net, good to have you with us!

Good luck with your films,

Travis Johnson April 25th, 2007 12:14 PM

thanks for having me! I've been lurking for a while but just had to get in on this great board.

Chris Medico May 21st, 2007 08:57 AM

Hello,

I'm just around the corner from you in Efland. Maybe we can work together sometime.

Chris

John Miller May 21st, 2007 12:05 PM

Hi Travis,

I live in Hillsborough - near to the Eno River. I'm the author of a number of DV utilities for Windows-based PCs (Enosoft). I also make underwater videos.

John.

Chris Medico May 21st, 2007 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John F Miller (Post 683150)
Hi Travis,

I live in Hillsborough - near to the Eno River. I'm the author of a number of DV utilities for Windows-based PCs (Enosoft). I also make underwater videos.

John.

Hey John,

Talk about neighbors...

Chris

Mark Holland May 21st, 2007 02:06 PM

Hello Chris,

Didn't we shoot some "Carguys" footage for Tony?

Mark

Chris Medico May 21st, 2007 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Holland (Post 683211)
Hello Chris,

Didn't we shoot some "Carguys" footage for Tony?

Mark

Who me?? Tony? I don't remember a Tony in a purple Corvette or anything like that. :D

Man, how many years ago was that?

Mark Holland May 21st, 2007 02:13 PM

Uh, I'm not that old...it was only last week...or it seems that way...

Drop me a line sometime and let's chew over old times!

M

Josh Johnson May 21st, 2007 04:53 PM

Hey, I'm in Raleigh, it looks like a lot of people are in the middle of Carolina... :)

Travis Johnson May 25th, 2007 11:40 AM

Wow! Awesome to see all the filmmakers around the area. We should definitely do some work together guys. Shoot me an email sometime .... travis@esinc.net

Right now I have a short film in pre-production, that will be shot in Roxboro at a local bar. Email me if you'd like to help out on that or another project I'm working on, which is a music video for a local metal band.