DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   These Are the People in Your Neighborhood (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/)
-   -   Greetings from Poland... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/94728-greetings-poland.html)

Piotr Wozniacki October 11th, 2006 02:38 PM

Anybody from Poland?

- or just myself?

Saturnin Kondratiew October 11th, 2006 03:02 PM

from poland but in Canada....welcome to the site :D

Piotr Wozniacki October 13th, 2006 01:51 AM

Hi Saturnin,

Where in Canada are you located?

Pozdrawiam

Piotr

Michael Wisniewski October 13th, 2006 09:31 AM

I'm half polish but 3 generations removed from the original pollacks who immigrated to the U.S.

Voitek Nosovski May 22nd, 2007 02:39 PM

Greetings from Poland...

Hey. Im new here and im absolute novice in the video production field. I was planning to get into this for few years now but being absolutely ignorant in anything that involves technical knowledge i always thought its too much to learn and understand. Im obsessed with capturing reality, my city and people with "film look" like quality- thats basically why i got vegas and magic bullet and try to use it with my cam. Im extremely excited and i plan on getting hc1 i near future and i hope this forum will help me to understand all the basics i need to be aware of. If anyone can suggest best forum here for asking basic questions that cant be found in archives, please do.

that was my hello.

Voitek

Rob Lohman May 23rd, 2007 03:27 AM

Hi Voitek, welcome aboard DV Info Net, it's good to have you with us!

Most if not all basic learning questions have been asked before, a lot. Please use our search feature to find them. You can filter per forum and indicate if you want to search sub forums and such.

Please take the time to learn our forum structure and see what is discussed where. This will help you in both searching and asking questions. Here are a few forums that might help you get started:

What happens in Vegas is our forum for Vegas editing questions

Film Look Methods & Techniques is our film look forum. Questions about magic bullet and such can be asked or found there.

Open DV Discussion forum for general questions that don't really fit any specific category

If you have questions about your current camera or a future camera you might want to buy, try to find the right camera forum to ask the question in. If you can't find a forum for your specific camera put it in open discussion forum.

All the best,

Ken Wozniak May 23rd, 2007 07:35 AM

Witam, Voitam. That's about the extent of my Polish other than dupa and some other words we don't use in mixed company. ;)

Anyhow, I'm not from Poland. My pradziadkowie came over from Warsaw I believe. It is good to see someone on the boards representing Poland, though.

do zobaczenia później
(that may be spelled wrong and maybe even used in the wrong context, but I'm trying...)

Ken Wozniak

Voitek Nosovski May 23rd, 2007 09:25 AM

You spelled it absolutely right.

Great to hear about your pradziadkowie too - im a big fan of pre-war Warsaw and a 237293823th generation Varsovian myself.

Pozdrowienia

Lukas Balinski July 21st, 2007 03:23 PM

Siema ! (hello :)

Krzysztof Godziejewski December 13th, 2008 06:39 PM

Dzieńdobry-wieczór:)