Hello from Latvia at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old June 12th, 2007, 12:37 PM   #1
Major Player

Hello from Latvia

Hello,
I'm a working student from Latvia and for the last two years have been planning to make non-commercial horror/fairy tale short films with some of my friends (musicians and photographers).

These last two years I have mainly prepared intellectually for the ideas I want to put on screen. On my free time I've been studying world mythologies, anthropology and psychology, as well as cosmology. And I still have got a lot to learn.

This year I finally had enough money to buy a camera (my first one) and for the last couple of days I'm an owner of Canon XH A1.
I still lack some equipment, but my main focus now is to learn to film (after I finish this year's exams at uni).

I hope to make my first short in September or October this year.

I've come to this board to learn and get some of the excellent advices this community provides, mostly to do with technology and video equipment.

Thanks! :)
Andris Krastins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2007, 02:26 AM   #2
RED Code Chef

Hi Andris, welcome aboard DV Info Net, good to have you with us!

Good luck with your short,

Rob Lohman, visuar@iname.com
DV Info Wrangler & RED Code Chef

Join the DV Challenge | Lady X

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Buy from the best: DVinfo.net sponsors
Rob Lohman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood