suggestions at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old October 5th, 2001, 03:16 PM   #1
Contributor

suggestions

Chris, how about a forum devoted just to DV movies? It could be combined with DV TV, or that could be another forum. Whether its a doc on CNN or an independent film, I always like to know which camcorder they used, how it was cut, transferred etc.. Congrats on the new site!
Chris Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2001, 03:30 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Hi Chris,

Thanks for joining in, it's great to have you aboard. Please be sure to drop a post in the "People in your Neighborhood" forum up at the top, so our folks can get some idea of who you are and what you're doing... is your documentary on Showtime still in the programming cycle? What else are you doing these days?

I've been thinking about a DV movies forum... so I'm glad to hear you suggest it... I'll try to add it in later tonight or this weekend.

Again, it's great to see you here. Thanks for dropping in!

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2001, 09:17 AM   #3
Space Hipster

I second the vote for DV movies...
Old October 7th, 2001, 06:39 AM   #4
Contributor

update

Chris, "Outwitting Hitler" will air again on Showtime and on Sundance, but I don't know any air dates. Currently I'm preparing to shoot my next dv doc in LA with the Sony dsr-250 and pd-100. Hope to be able to transfer it to film...
Chris Ward is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media