Editing munchies - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old September 19th, 2004, 06:44 PM   #31
Wrangler

<<<-- Originally posted by Joe Carney :

Oh man,, Canadian Vodka and beer. Next I'll be mispronouncing words like out. So, from the DC area, best way to drive to Canada and get some great beer. Anyone? -->>>

Follow the smell of moose and zamboni exhaust to the north. Stop when the money turns pink and blue.
Old September 20th, 2004, 11:28 AM   #32
Inner Circle

>>Hee hee ... truth is, the bulk of the 5 percent swill we export to the USA is mega crap.

Best beer in Ontario is brewed in a small town an hour north of Toronto. Creemore. So fresh and unpasturized, you have to consume it within a few weeks of purchase. But sadly, only in Canada.
<<

Jim...
Thats what I miss about
Germany, lots of great local breweries in all the small villages around the country. You didn't have to drink the major brands if you didn't want to.

Hmmm, flight to Toronto, drive to Creemore. Bring laptop, full mobile kit for storage and editing....drink good beer....make excellent feature. Happy camper.
Are there affordable hotels and wireless access near Creemore?
From what I've heard, Toronto is very expensive.
Joe Carney is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media