Audio wierdness on Comedy Central? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old September 8th, 2005, 02:59 PM   #1
Major Player

Audio wierdness on Comedy Central?

For some reason whenever a live-action show on Comedy Central comes back from commercial, the sound goes through some kind of shift where it sounds like a radio in a shower for a second. What is that?

I've tried to get other people to listen and they say I'm nuts. But it happens all the time on Daily Show and some of they're other not-South Park stuff. I'm not a sound pro but I know when something sounds like a board is over the mic!
Jeff Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2005, 05:02 PM   #2
Major Player

Yes! I'm not crazy! This has been happening to me for months on end now, about two or three seconds before or after a commercial, and I have no idea what's wrong. I want to say something about compressors, but I haven't the slightest clue what I'm talking about.
Robert Martens is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media