TLC Network logo size at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old October 10th, 2005, 11:03 PM   #1
Regular Crew

TLC Network logo size

Has anyone else noticed the recent dramatic reduction in size of the TLC logo?
James Emory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2005, 03:05 PM   #2
Major Player

Yes I noticed this. Maybe the result of viewer push-back re logos that have evolved into animations on some channels and are annoying. I can hear people saying "I pay for this channel, why can't I just watch the program without distractions."
Peter Wiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2005, 03:18 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Yes, I totally agree about the lower third animations being annoying. I don't know who is worse, Comedy Central or E!. Now the cable news stations are a whole new set of obnoxiousness. CNN is just ridiculous with all of that crap rolling and spinning all over the screen with FOX News coming in right behind them. What really gets me are the local affilliates when there is a weather alert. They'll have a crawl, a 4" map of the entire state with the counties involved being shaded and then their cute little logo and to top it all off, they leave it up for way to long.
James Emory is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media