THE DVINFO MOVIE(s)! - Why don't we all get together and make one in HD? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old February 4th, 2006, 11:44 AM   #16
Major Player

Joe,
Good thought. I never considered it like you have presented it. That would in fact be a great idea.

Alas, this whole idea is probably a mute point anyhow. If Chris doesn't support it, it's not gonna taxi the runway. And we've already read his reply. Maybe had it been suggested by someone other then myself, it would have flown. My account has recently been....ummmm, how can I say..... "Constipated".

Sorry guys, just forget about it.

- ShannonRawls.com

P.S.
Ken....I left the camera near the back entry way and the door unlocked last night....but it's still here this monring.*seriously, I did, accidentally, but I did* You didn't grab it, so I guess you didn't want it. *smile*
Old February 4th, 2006, 12:13 PM   #17
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon Rawls
P.S.
Ken....I left the camera near the back entry way and the door unlocked last night....but it's still here this monring.*seriously, I did, accidentally, but I did* You didn't grab it, so I guess you didn't want it. *smile*

What was that address again?

Hey you guys can still get a crew together and enter the next DV Challenge, DV#5! I don't see anything in the rules against it.

Mike
Old February 4th, 2006, 02:02 PM   #18
Obstreperous Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon Rawls
If Chris doesn't support it, it's not gonna taxi the runway.
My hands are pretty full right now with the forthcoming Texas HD Shootout, and other stuff leading up to NAB2006. I'll have to defer to Dylan Couper and Rob Lohman and some of other other long-term regulars who worked on Lady X plus the current DV Challenge series for their input.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2006, 06:45 PM   #19
Wrangler

BTW Shannon, sent you an email via the forum recently--just wondering if you received it, as I had sent you one earlier this year and hadn't had a response on that either?? maybe you have blocking on or something?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media