James Millner remembered at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old April 16th, 2006, 02:45 PM   #1
Regular Crew

James Millner remembered

Hi there

I hope no one is offended by this post, I am not trying to make any kind of political statement, I am just pointing out that a fellow XL user died in the pursuit of his art and he should be remembered. I watched his last film 'Death in Gaza' and was deeply moved and it was while watching that I seen him with his Canon XL1. Again politics aside it was a fine film regardless of what side of that conundrum you take. Watch it and see for yourself what can be achieved with the mini dv format. As it has been almost three years since he died it is worth remembering it is not the quality of the technology you carry it is what is in your heart that counts.
Eric A Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2006, 03:14 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

No problem, Eric, thank you. I moved this out of the XL1 tech discussion forum to our Everything Media area.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #3
Inner Circle

Amen brother.
Marco Leavitt is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media