Don Valley BrickWorks Exploration at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old July 22nd, 2006, 11:31 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Don Valley BrickWorks Exploration

Hey guys,

Tommorow along with the rest of my production crew are going to the Don Valley Toronto Brickworks factory to take stock footage and pictures. We are basically doing Urban Exploration in one of the most notorious and best spots in toronto for Urban Exploration.

Heres a very very nice picture taken from the place. http://www.flickr.com/photos/wvs/49220875/

There have been rumors that the place is a public place and has since been open to the mass public, if so I will hopefully shoot a short that revolves around that place, because you can get some very nice cinematic shots from the natural lighting at dusk.

Wish me luck! And my other UE friends told me theres a friendly pipe wielding hobo that will guide us! :P

Cheers,
Shervin Mandgaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2006, 06:50 AM   #2
Capt. Quirk

I love crawling through old places, finding forgotten stuff that has been undisturbed for decades and centuries... then disturbing it ;) Seriously though, that is too cool. Just be careful.
Old July 23rd, 2006, 12:35 PM   #3
Trustee

Hopefully you not going alone, accidents happen.

If it's public, then until your post :), it wasn't public knowledge, in which case, you should get busy while you have it all to yourself.

The place appears pristine and undisturbed, great location and potential for a variety of projects and industrial looks.
Old July 24th, 2006, 12:40 PM   #4
Regular Crew

We got back home safely and soundly with some amazing footage!

I am currently uploading the video and I will have it ready for viewing in a couple of minutes.

This place is simply amazing!!

EDIT: Video is located here http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthrea...848#post516848
Shervin Mandgaryan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media