Spirit Awards at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old March 23rd, 2003, 02:58 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Spirit Awards

Anyone else disappointed by the awards? I was looking forward to it, there were some good movies there. But what ruined for me was the people that think their on stage with cameras on them, so their opinions are obviously more noble and thoughtful than anyone else's. I caught it a few minutes after it started and turned it off a few minutes after Moore's babbling. I wouldn't expect a football or baseball player to grab a mic before the game or after the game during an interview and start rambling about what he thinks the war is "really" about and his feelings about the President. I apologize, I don't want this to turn into a pro/anti war debate. I was just disappointed by it.
Matt Betea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2003, 03:28 AM   #2
Outer Circle

I rented 6 movies for the weekend. That fixed watching the puppet show.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2003, 06:46 AM   #3
Major Player

I agree with you both, it has turned into a waste of time. I have not watched it for years.

Nick
Nick Kerpchar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2003, 11:40 PM   #4
Wrangler

I've been layed out with the flu for a while. Spent the weekend watching cartoons. Didn't watch either award show, I wasn't *THAT* bored. :)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media