tripod for pd 150 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old May 23rd, 2003, 01:55 PM   #1
New Boot

tripod for pd 150

Which is a good tripod for this model? budget 250-300 $.
Thanks
Luca Moretti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2003, 02:40 PM   #2
Major Player

Luca, I use the Bogen 501 head with the 3182 stix with my PD150, and for the money, it is a very good combination. The money being around $360.00 at B&H as a package.

If it was easy, they'd get a relative to do it.
Wayne Orr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2003, 02:11 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Luca , l use a Miller DS-10..it is designed with these sort of DV camera's in mind. The legs l use are the 832 which basically means the whole lock, stock and barrel..the other numbers in the range, being the lower numbers mean just less add ons.
The Miller is a true fluid head where as the bogen/manfrotto is a friction head and has no fluid so to speak( dont hold me to that...it was what l was told..lol ) It is not the rolls royce of tripods but lets just say right up there..regards MIchael
Michael De Florio is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads