Legs for a Sachtler FSB6?? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads

Old June 20th, 2008, 06:41 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Legs for a Sachtler FSB6??

After doing my research on here I have upped my limit and plan on purchasing the Sachtler FSB6 head , but couldn't figure out what legs I should match it up with. I see on BH they have systems, but then I've read buy a different brand of legs.

I have a smaller camera right now, and not looking to make a camera purchase, but figure in the next several years I will. I use a tripod in a lot of different settings. Some event where portable and quick are important, some more controlled studio type where a decent height would be helpful. Since my camera is smaller a lot of times at crowded events I try to stay mobile and collapse the tripod and shoot walking around holding the camera with my right and and the tripod still attached holding the tripod with my left hand. I do have a shoulder mount for real active shots, but I would like something not extremely heavy for some limited action shots.

I'm going to NY bhphoto superstore on Sunday, and would like to have some legs in mind. Any suggestions?
Joel L. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 07:33 PM   #2
Regular Crew

I've also been considering the Sachtler FSB 2, but don't like that I have to purchase it as a full system because the tallest one is 64" (except the Soom which is out of my price range). I'm open to any suggestions.
Joel L. Young is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads