What plate....ITE H40 head? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old September 17th, 2008, 01:48 PM   #1
Major Player

What plate....ITE H40 head?

Can someone tell me what plate works on an ITE H40 head? I want to find out what the original plate was for this brand. I also want to know if the plate will work with JVC GYHD100U?

Thank you.
Lisa
Lisa Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2008, 08:39 AM   #2
Major Player

ITE pictures

I attached ITE H40 Head pictures. I need to locate a wedge for it. I do have someone that said they can fabricate it for me in necessary but want to see if anyone has any onfo on it first. I would like to use the JVC GY-HD100U with this H40 head.

Thank you,
Lisa
Attached Thumbnails
What plate....ITE H40 head?-ite-4.jpg   What plate....ITE H40 head?-ite.jpg  

Lisa Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2009, 05:54 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Did you ever find your ITE plate, Lisa?
I am on the lookout for one having just bought an H40 on ebay. I could probably make or adapt one, but the wedged sides are complex and I've never seen a plate by any other maker that has this feature.
I'd be grateful for help from yourself or anyone else out there.
Neil Goodwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #4
Tourist

Re: What plate....ITE H40 head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Bennett View Post
Can someone tell me what plate works on an ITE H40 head? I want to find out what the original plate was for this brand. I also want to know if the plate will work with JVC GYHD100U?

Thank you.
Lisa
Hi Lisa,

I know your post is rather old now, but do you still need the plate for the ITE H40? I have this tripod setup and haven't used it in years. The head is leaking fluid and I was going to throw it away but keep the legs. Do you still need the plate? I will give it to you if you still need it. Contact me if you are interested and we can work out the details.

Mike
Mike Barley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2013, 06:28 AM   #5
Regular Crew

I would quite like the plate from you Mike. I would be really grateful if you could possibly send it to my nephew (he lives in the US), then he could forward it to me. How do I contact you?
I made one from aluminium which works quite well, but there is nothing like the real thing.
Neil Goodwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #6
Tourist

Hey Mike - or anyone for that matter...

I too am looking for a plate for my h40. If you still have one please respond with an email.

Thanks!!

rbtharp@lochwoodunderground.com
Robert Tharp is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads