Vinten Vision 3 Tripod - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads

Old June 12th, 2004, 06:46 PM   #31
Warden

In my opinion Vinten tripods are, quite simply, the best.

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Where to Buy? From the best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Jeff Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2004, 08:51 AM   #32
Major Player

Re: Re: Vinten Vision 3 Tripod

<<<-- Originally posted by Ed Baatz :Just got my Vinten Vision 3 with the mid-level spreader. I don't have the correct spring for using my XL1S yet (B&H is out of stock) but the system feels fantastic... Incredibly smooth pans and tilts and rock-solid support. -->>>

So, you bought the Vision 3 (with ground spreader) plus the additional mid-spreader? When I was on the market, they told me they didn't sell the Vision 3 system tripod with just the mid spreader, it was an added expense. I hope they haven't changed that policy now that I have one! (well, I hope they did for you, thats great! )
Old June 14th, 2004, 06:16 AM   #33
Regular Crew

Andrew,

They threw in the mid-level spreader for free. <just kidding!!!>

Yes, I bought the "system" which includes the ground level spreader plus the exorbitantly priced mid. The ground spreader would be fine most of the time, but after I put the mid-level spreader on the legs it is really fine. The word "engineered" comes to mind...

Setting up will be even easier with the mid-level. I am very pleased with it and Ken is right... Even with a "jerk" operating the Vision 3 --- it won't jerk... [g]

== Ed ==
Ed Baatz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads