561bhdv-1 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads

Old September 22nd, 2011, 07:04 AM   #1
Major Player

561bhdv-1

Does anybody know where I can get one of these? I have tried everybody I can think of with no luck! Please help!
Tariq Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2011, 02:11 PM   #2
Trustee

Re: 561bhdv-1

A few Amazon UK resellers have this and claim it to be in stock. Might be advisable to get in touch with them.

It does seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth, I was considering getting this monopod myself.
Mike Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2011, 06:40 AM   #3
Major Player

Contacted all of them and the general feedback I am getting is nothing till the end of October. A lot of companies are claiming that if you pay now you may get the item earlier but I would wait because the chances of that happening are quite slim.
Tariq Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:06 PM   #4
Regular Crew

You might wanne try over at B&H... they seem to have them in stock, according to their product page at Manfrotto Fluid Video Monopod W/Head 561BHDV-1 B&H Photo Video

***sorry, only just saw you're from the UK..

Last edited by Ruben Kremer; September 23rd, 2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: not reading well ;-)
Ruben Kremer is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads

« Pan/Tilt | New Posts | 360 »