Kudos to Sachtler! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads

Old October 8th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #1
Major Player

Kudos to Sachtler!

I recently had the occasion to return my FSB 8 Fluid Head to Sachtler for service. The experience exceeded my expectations, which has happened so seldom in my life, I thought it deserved mentioning.

Mr. Randy Frisch and his folks Inspected/Cleaned/Lubricated/Adjusted the Fluid Head and returned it to me in approximately one week! That in itself isn't remarkable until you consider, I originally sent the package to the wrong address! : (

Even with my 'customer induced schedule delay', Randy and his crew managed a turnaround of one week. I don't know what else I could ask for?

My much loved FSB 8 is back home and operating perfectly.

Thanks to all the folks at Sachtler Service!

Best regards,
James Kuhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #2
Trustee

Re: Kudos to Sachtler!

James, that is another perk of owning a first rate piece of gear. The company will generally stand behind it and will want it out in the field performing to it's best as much as possible. They realize every day it is in their shop it isn't working for someone.

Cheers!
Old October 9th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #3
Major Player

Hi

What was wrong with your head?
(The Sachtler, not the one on top of your body :-) )

Regards,

/Bo
Bo Sundvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #4
Major Player

Garrett...I agree. It does 'pay' to buy good equipment and Sachtler stands behind their product.

Bo...if we're talking about the 'Head' on the top of my shoulders, that's a much longer discussion involving teams of professionals. : )

My Fluid Head simply wandered from OEM factory specs and needed Clean/Lube/Adjust. Now, it's better than new! Excellent turnaround from Randy Frisch and his service group.

Regards,

J.
James Kuhn is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads