Pd150 Tripod at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old January 25th, 2007, 04:32 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Pd150 Tripod

I just got rid of my Gl2 and got into a PD150. So far I'm thrilled and wish I would have made the switch months ago!

When I bought my Gl2 I cut some corners and bought a cheap tripod. Now that business has picked up a bit, I need a real one!

All I do is ENG Freelance for News in the Houston/College Station area. I need something ruged, quick deploying, and easy to carry. I'm looking in the $300 range.

I don't know where to even start looking. So many options, just need to make sure I get the right one new or used!

Chris
Chris David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2007, 04:55 PM   #2
Wrangler

Hi Chris, and welcome to DVinfo! I've moved your thread to our tripod forum where we usually discuss this sort of thing. Just browse back through a couple pages in this forum and I think you'll get a bunch of ideas. A common recommendation for tripods in your price range would be one of several Bogen/Manfrotto models which feature the 501 head.
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads