Miller F4785 Professional Fluid Head at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads

Old May 6th, 2007, 11:41 AM   #1
New Boot

Miller F4785 Professional Fluid Head

I have a Miller F4785 Professional Fluid Head sitting on Bogen 3068 tripod system, I will be selling the entire support, however I am not sure what the head is worth? The construction on the head is steel, not aluminum like many out there. I have looked on the Miller website and could not find any info. on it. I have completely refinished the head and tripod so it is in great condition. The head with the tripod weighs in at 19 lbs.
Any ideas on what it might be worth would be appreciated.
Christopher Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2007, 05:04 AM   #2
New Boot

Out of all you folks

I'm sure out of all the people in this community surely someone would know something about this head??? I guess I was wrong
Christopher Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2007, 11:22 AM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Baker View Post
I have a Miller F4785 Professional Fluid Head sitting on Bogen 3068 tripod system, I will be selling the entire support, however I am not sure what the head is worth? The construction on the head is steel, not aluminum like many out there. I have looked on the Miller website and could not find any info. on it. I have completely refinished the head and tripod so it is in great condition. The head with the tripod weighs in at 19 lbs.
Any ideas on what it might be worth would be appreciated.
It's worth $20, so I'll do you a favor, give you $25? Don't believe me? damn.. oh well had to try.

e-bay has a VJ-20 rig with a current bid of $600 with 3 days left. Not the same, but it might be indicative that it will be hard to get rid of for half of what you bought it for. Not that it's not in anyway just as good as when you got it. But when you are talking top quality brands and gear, be prepared to take a long time to find someone who 1. needs it, 2. willing to pay cash for it.
Alex Humphrey is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads