Max weight support on A304 sticks that come with Cartoni F102 kit at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads

Old July 16th, 2007, 03:56 PM   #1
New Boot

Max weight support on A304 sticks that come with Cartoni F102 kit

I'm trawling all over the Cartoni website at the moment, and I can't find any mention of the A304 Aluminum 2 stage sticks that come as part of the Cartoni Focus F102 package.

I know the listed max supported weight for the whole thing is 22lbs, but that seems to be the listed max weight for the fluid head and not the sticks themselves.

the reason I ask is that I may want to use a crane at a future point and don't know if the A304 sticks would be up to the job.

Can anyone provide any input?

Thanks for any help.

Seri
Seri Al-Najjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2007, 12:02 PM   #2
New Boot

Just to let other people know who might be wondering the same. It seems that the A304 sticks that come with the Cartoni F102 kit are actually a modification on the T622/2 sticks and are capable of supporting 60Kg/132Lbs.

Hope this helps someone else.

Seri
Seri Al-Najjar is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads