DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Under Water, Over Land (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/under-water-over-land/)
-   -   Autumn on the Cullasaja River - Video (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/under-water-over-land/525514-autumn-cullasaja-river-video.html)

Mark Williams October 25th, 2014 07:43 AM

Autumn on the Cullasaja River - Video

Spent some time capturing the fall colors along the Cullasaja River near Highlands North Carolina. Used my GH4 this time.

Bryce Comer October 29th, 2014 08:07 PM

Re: Autumn on the Cullasaja River - Video

Another lovely video Mark,
Thanks for sharing!!
Bryce

Tim Polster October 30th, 2014 07:01 AM

Very nice Mark! Great colors especially the golden reflections. I see you are getting comfortable with the GH4 compared to your previous 1/3" camera.

Mark Williams October 30th, 2014 08:02 AM

Yes, I am really enjoying the GH4. It is so nice to work with lightweight gear that isn't a burden to hike with and the resolution is just outstanding.

Bob Safay November 3rd, 2014 06:14 AM

Mark, as usual it was a pleasure watching your video. I was out on the Georgia coast last week videoing the marsh at sunset and getting beautiful colors. Do you ever make it out that way? I still expect that one day we will run into each other while videoing the beauty that can be found in Georgia. Again, it is always a treat to watch your videos. Bob

Mark Williams November 3rd, 2014 09:18 AM

Hi Bob, thanks for watching. Haven't been to the GA coast in about 10 years. Sounds like you are enjoying your retirement.

Vishal Jadhav November 5th, 2014 04:16 AM

Mark,

This is very nicely done, i love the way the music you have chosen so nicely blends into it.

Panasonic GH4 is surely a capable camera and i am currently trying my hand at it and may post something soon over here for feedback.

thanks for showing this.

vishal

Bob Safay November 8th, 2014 07:48 AM

Mark, to tell you the truth, I never thought I would like it this much. I was worried about getting bored, but I am staying so busy that it even amazes me. Thanks for asking. Bob

Mark Williams November 8th, 2014 08:53 AM

Bob, it took me about 3 years of being retired to catch up on all the things I had to get done. Now I get to do things that I want to do.

Mark Williams November 8th, 2014 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vishal Jadhav (Post 1866925)
Mark,

This is very nicely done, i love the way the music you have chosen so nicely blends into it.

Panasonic GH4 is surely a capable camera and i am currently trying my hand at it and may post something soon over here for feedback.

thanks for showing this.

vishal

Vishal, I think you will really enjoy the GH4. I am having a lot of fun with it. Music choices are always difficult for me. I sort through many before I narrow it down to what I thing will work best. I normally pick the music first and have it playing in my head when on a shoot.