DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Under Water, Over Land (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/under-water-over-land/)
-   -   Merry Christmas! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/under-water-over-land/82420-merry-christmas.html)

Per Johan Naesje December 24th, 2006 03:59 AM

Merry Christmas!

To all here at the UWOL forum, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's a pleasure to be a member of this Great Forum. There are so many competent and nice people here to help out others.

Hopefully you all got a nice Christmas Eve!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Tony Davies-Patrick December 24th, 2006 04:09 AM

Merry Christmas Per, and to all at DVi!

Grant Sherman December 24th, 2006 04:49 AM

Merry Christmas everyone.

Mick Jenner December 24th, 2006 05:10 AM

And a Merry Christmas from me. Thanks to all on the forum for all your help and advice this past year.

Regards (hic)

Mick

Bob Safay December 24th, 2006 05:34 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all, all my DVinfo friends from around the world. Peace. Bob Safay

Arnt Mollan December 24th, 2006 06:37 AM

It is supposed to be deep snow and thick ice here now. And I have just been on the ocean in my kayak, flyfishing in the sun. No glowes. No scarf. Someone has taken my winter...

A Merry Christmas to you all, and Happy Holidays!

Mike Teutsch December 24th, 2006 07:13 AM

Merry Christmas to all, and may the New Year be your best ever!

Mike

Gordon Hoffman December 24th, 2006 08:57 AM

Thanks all. Merry Christmas and hoping 2007 will be good to us all.

Gorodn Hoffman

Kevin Railsback December 24th, 2006 09:45 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the nature and wildlife shooters on this forum!
May all your reef fish be colorful and abundant. May all your ungulates have full racks and may the light of magic hour fall on your lens wherever it may be.

Ken Diewert December 24th, 2006 12:35 PM

As many who film or photograph wildlife know, it can be a solitary experience sometimes. Walking, wading, wondering, waiting.

This type of filmmaking is so different from the collaborative efforts of narrative or commercial productions, filled with crew and chaos.

I have enjoyed tremedously the inspiration, insight and enthusiasm that this forum provides. Thanks to all, and have a great and peaceful holiday.

Gabriel Yeager December 24th, 2006 12:55 PM

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Thanks for all of the help and inspiration you have all given me this year! I can't wait for 2007 to start. For the UWOL Challenge kicks off then! :)
Its great to be apart of the DVinfo UWOL forum!

Thanks everyone! Happy Holidays!
~Gabriel

Dale Guthormsen December 24th, 2006 11:19 PM

45 minutes till christmas, here1??

So, I thought I better thank everyone for all their support to everyone on this list. Have a wonderful christmas with friends and family, and thank god for sending his son to us.

May the best times of your past be the worst times of the future.

Meryem Ersoz December 25th, 2006 12:18 PM

Happy holidays to all my DVinfo friends but especially to the UWOL gang. As Ken said, our pursuit of the planet tends to be a solitary experience--my #1 shooting partner is my dog Violet, best shooting partner in the world, and this forum is where I find kindred spirits, inspiration, and advice....

I hope Santa brought you all some great new toys....looking forward to lots of new and beautiful footage....

Ian Thomas December 25th, 2006 03:59 PM

Yes Merry Xmas to everybody, this is a great place to be

And thanks to you all for your help may it long continue

Bob Thompson December 25th, 2006 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Merry Xmas and Happy Filming in 2007

Bob Thompson