Black Grouse Lek - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Under Water, Over Land
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Under Water, Over Land
Tools & Techniques for Nature, Outdoors, Wildlife & Underwater Videography.

Old April 24th, 2007, 02:11 PM   #16
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Per Johan Naesje View Post
Rick, sorry to hear that you're not able to connect to my site. The HTML-code this site is build on is plain:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
There are some javascript in it but it should not cause any problems.

What kind of webbrowser do you use? I might do some test of different browsers myself if this is a common problem!
I've tried IE6 and Firefox and always get the same message with both. I just don't think it is anything on your end...otherwise more people would be having the same problem. I haven't seen anyone else post that they had a problem connecting to your site. I'm waiting for a response from my ISP to see what they have to say. Don't worry about this...you just concentrate on getting more great video! Look forward to seeing your entry for UWOL #3.

Rick

Last edited by Rick A. Phillips; April 24th, 2007 at 04:44 PM. Reason: correct foxfire to firefox
Rick A. Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2007, 06:51 AM   #17
Regular Crew

Per,

Someone was kind enough to put the clip up on their server and I snatched it off a few minutes ago. Interesting behavior and beautiful, clear footage. I especially liked the condensation coming out of the birds mouth as it called. Hope you have continuing good luck as spring progresses and looking forward to another great UWOL Challenge entry.

Looking forward to some grouse footage from Dale as soon as he gets his camera back. Hope all goes well with those repairs.

Rick
Rick A. Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2007, 08:27 AM   #18
Regular Crew

Per,
I was able to listen to the audio file that you sent, very interesting. God's creation is truly amazing and a lifetime of learning is only scratching the surface.

Best,

Leon Lorenz
www.wildlifevideos.ca
Leon Lorenz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Under Water, Over Land